1. Incidental or consequential damages or loss caused by a breakdown of parts (or otherwise) including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury, inconvenience, and loss of vehicle use. PFrepairunitive damages. Covered parts when damage is caused by non-covered parts. Non-covered parts even when damage is caused by covered parts.
2. Repairs required because of a collision, abuse, operation without proper lubrication or coolant, road conditions, road debris, foreign objects, misuse, negligence, exposure to the elements, alterations, lift kits, and Tire Modification (unless an applicable option is applied), racing, accidents, fires, floods, riots, acts of vandalism, theft, or terrorism. Any other losses normally covered by casualty insurance.
3. Repair work performed without the authorization of the administrator.
4. Any standard maintenance parts replacement or service including, but not limited to, tune-ups, carburetor adjustments, oil changes, chassis lubrication, flushes, engine adjustments, fuel system cleaning, spark plugs, and wires, glow plugs. Damage caused by torn constant velocity joint boots or any other protective type boot on any part.
5. Imperfection in paint, trim, or other appearance items, squeaks, rattles, wind noises, water leaks, body alignment, door alignment, glass alignment, weather strips, trim moldings, bright metal, chrome, upholstery, interior plastic parts, interior maintenance, carpet, paint, exterior ornamentation, bumpers, sheet metal, vinyl, and convertible tops and assemblies, door hinge assemblies.
6. Unless the Hi-Tech option is applied: DVD players, Blu-ray players, CD players, LCD screens, front and rear parking sensors, back-up rearview cameras, Bluetooth® and other phone communication systems, alarm systems, collision avoidance systems, satellite communication systems (e.g., OnStar), driver information displays, internet access systems, lane departure warning systems, blind-spot detection systems, park assist systems, tire pressure monitoring systems, adaptive cruise control.
Disclaimer: Please review your Alpha Service Contract for full details, including limitations and exclusions.