- Information Collection. We collect the following information (collectively, "Personal Information"):
- User-Provided Information: You may provide to Gettacar what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (including your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, demographic information, date of birth, social security number, driver's license state and number, financial information, credit card information, employment information, residency or credit proof information, and insurance information) when using our Services. We may collect and store this personally identifiable information. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses. If you use your Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking site ("SNS") account information to sign in to our Services, we will collect and store your SNS user ID. If you connect your Gettacar account with your SNS account (such as to enable posting from Gettacar), we ask for your permission to collect certain information from your SNS account (such as information from your SNS profile). You also provide us information in connection with your use of our Services, your communications, order history, and any other information shared from your use of our Services, and metadata about this use (such as time and location, if applicable) are collected and stored by us.
- "Cookies" Information: When you use our Services, we may send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer. These cookies (a) store your username and password, (b) analyze the usage of our Services, (c) customize our Services to your preferences, and (d) control the advertising displayed by our Services. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., Internet Protocol address and zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access our Services), and may use that information to customize our Services with location-based information and features. If you access our Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you use our Services or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address or other device address or ID, web browser, and/or device type, the web pages, or sites that you visit just before or just after our Services, the pages you view on our Services, and the dates and times that you visit our Services.
- Information Usage. We use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on our Services. We may use your email address to send you Services-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). You can control receipt of certain Services-related messages on your Settings page. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. We use all of the Personal Information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way our Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality. We may use "automatically collected" information and "cookies" information to: (a) personalize our Services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our Services; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our Services and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- Information Protection. We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through our Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at email@example.com.
- Information Disclosure. Your privacy is very important to us. We do, however, disclose your Personal Information in a variety of circumstances at our discretion including, as follows:
- We may share or sell automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on our Services.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your Personally Information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by Law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with Law, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect us and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Gettacar, our users, or others.
- Your Choices. You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to certain Services to you. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
- Children's Privacy. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete such information from our database.
Facts about we we do with your personal informaiton
|FACTS||WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|What?||The types of personal financial information we collect and share depends on which of our Services you use. This information can include:|
- Social Security number and income;
- Account balances and payment history; and
- Credit history and employment information.
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons we choose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
Reasons we can share your personal information
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Gettacar share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|To limit our sharing|
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can continue sharing your information as described in this notice. However, you may contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- Call (215) 820-5254
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words "Opt Out" in the subject line and body of your email.
|Questions?||Call (215) 820-5254 or go to [website].|
|Who are we|
|Who is providing this notice?||YJL Automotive LLC (doing business as Gettacar and Gettacar.com)|
|What we do|
|How does Gettacar protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Gettacar collect my personal information?||We collect your personal financial information, for example, when you:|
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, and other companies.
- Apply for financing or give us your income information;
- Provide employment information;
- Give us your contact information;
- Show us your driver's license;
- Purchase our Products; and
- Pay your bills.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:|
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness;
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you; and
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
- Our Affiliates include: Dani's Auto Sales, Inc. doing business as Danis Auto
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
- Nonaffiliates we share with could include insurance companies, financing companies, loan providers, and direct marketing companies.
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.|
- Our joint marketing partners could include insurance companies, automobile dealers, and financing companies.
|Other important information|
|You consent to receive autodialed, prerecorded, and artificial voice calls and text messages for servicing and collection purposes from us at the telephone number(s) provided in your credit application, including any cell phone numbers. The consent applies to us, our Affiliates, and any assignee who may purchase your credit contract. You agree that this consent applies regardless of whether you agree to receive telemarking/sales calls and text messages.|
California residents: We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates to market to you, except with your express consent. We will not share your personal and financial information with affiliates or joint marketing companies, if you instruct us not to do so. To limit our sharing with affiliates and joint marketing companies, please send an email to email@example.com and include the words "Opt Out" in the subject line and body of your email, or call us at (215) 820-5254.
Vermont residents: We will not share your personal information with nonaffiliates to market to you, or share consumer report information about you with affiliates or joint marketing companies, except with your express consent.